2002 Tahoe LT-SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Selling my 2002 Chevy Tahoe LT. This rig is in great shape and runs like a top. Work done within the last 2 years: new tires and custom wheels, new rear brake pads and park brake shoes and new rotors, replaced both rear axle seals, front brakes inspected at that time and had plenty of pad left, all fluids serviced in the 2 differentials, transfer case, transmission including filter, brake fluid, p/s fluid. Oil changed with full synthetic 10w-30 oil and AC Delco filter. Has a slight rumble from the 1 year old Flowmaster 50 series muffler. Has the Corvette servo installed to firm up the transmission shifts. Complete tune components a year ago with AC Delco plugs, plug wires, air filter and fuel filter. 1.5 years ago new water pump, AC Delco brand, thermostat, new serpentine belts and all new belt tensioners and idlers, flushed coolant and installed all new 100k coolant. The dreaded drivers seat leather tear has all been fixed. The leather was replaced and the seat bucket pan was welded and reinforced. Has the very rare rear barn door access and has the rear roll screen to cover items placed back there. It works flawlessly. Both sets of front door hinge pins have been replaced. I am the second owner and selling this rig because I just bought a 2005 Tahoe Z71. Tags good till June 2022. Some pics are from before the new custom wheels.

The only thing that could use some attention is the driver's door has some paint scratches and the driver's side front and rear door both show where the clear coat is coming off. Rest of body is straight. Has no rust anywhere. I have spray and pencil type touch up paint for this rig.

All dash controls work and the a/c is cold, front and rear. Heater is hot, front and rear.

Differential gearing is a 3.73 gear (GT4) and rear diff (G80) has the posi-trak limited slip set up from the factory.

Has low mileage for the year at close to 164,000 miles. Comes with extra left and right front cornering light housings, the innermost lens on each is starting to look foggy so I bought replacements and a new right front fog light assembly. The left front fog light was replaced 1.5 years ago and the right looks old so I had bought another one but have not installed yet.

My price is $6000 Or Best Offer. Can call or text or email. If no answer, please leave a message.

For any member here the price is $5500.

Since the pics were shot I have completely wiped down the inside and cleaned the mats and vacuumed the carpeting.

20200918_121755.jpg 20200918_121803.jpg 20200918_121816.jpg 20200918_121823.jpg 20200918_121852.jpg

Last edited: