Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjobev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Rejoining this forum after being gone for a while. Purchased a 2021 midnight blue premier Tahoe yesterday.

I am curious what folks have done for all weather floor mats. I was thinking weather tech for front but they don’t have option for middle row yet. They do have cargo.

For rear cargo I see Chevy has option that can be used with 3rd row up and down but wasn’t sure about performance.

Any advice is appreciated.

Highway3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with OEM mats for the 1st, 2nd, and cargo.

They aren't as protective as the OEM mats from my Honda - they don't cover as much area or have as deep lips to catch spills as well. But the material is not too slippery.

I wasn't happy with the cargo mats. They just stick using two sided velco tape. They adjusted position with the first large load.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back.

From what I remember in previous posts, most folks here prefer Husky mats over Weathertech mats.

d0wnShifT

Reaction score
I have all OEM mats. The floor mats are good however the cargo mat is terrible. Will not stay stuck with the provided velcro. Need to find a better solution.

OP
OP
J

jjobev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have all OEM mats. The floor mats are good however the cargo mat is terrible. Will not stay stuck with the provided velcro. Need to find a better solution.

Well not getting a lot of positive comments on the floor mat...is there an ability to add more Velcro to make more secure?

OP
OP
J

jjobev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not getting a lot of positive comments on the floor mat...is there an ability to add more Velcro to make more secure?
Meant not positive comments on cargo liner

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added Velcro to cargo mats and that has helped. The cargos just don’t seem to be sized well. Also, not sure if anybody else has issues with driver side mat being a terrible fit under the left foot.

OP
OP
J

jjobev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added Velcro to cargo mats and that has helped. The cargos just don’t seem to be sized well. Also, not sure if anybody else has issues with driver side mat being a terrible fit under the left foot.
I may give the Chevy cargo ones a try. I like the ability to use when 3rd row is up and down without having to remove the large full size cargo mat. Thank you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts