Fix my tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fast55

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I dumped both the ECM and TCM files yesterday. I think the TCM code is better than anything so far. I'm not sure how he did it, but the shifts are as quick as ever, but "softer". I'm guessing it has something to do with solenoid timing. It could shift faster still, and it's back to shifting into 3rd a little too soon at part throttle. It would help if that shift was delayed another 100 RPM or so.

The ECM tuning is better "off idle" and at tip in while at speed on the freeway, but seems to not pull as strong at WOT? I can't be sure, it might just be that it's a little smoother/softer shifting. Throttle response is definitely better. I'll clean the MAF and throttle body before logging this tune and then send it to Justin. Thanks for the help.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great! Just send your results to Justin and let's see if he can tighten things up even more for you. Get that MAF and throttle body cleaned and send him a new log.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n