fire730's NEW look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know most people dont like this conversion but I think it looks pretty freakin good. Most people do the 03-05 front but I think the 06 with the HD hood and grill fits the lines of the Big body better, and most people go with the SS bumper. I am going to stay factory.

I plan on doing some colormatching later on but for now here she is. And I just puts some VHO wheels on my wifes 07 so I had these OE 20s laying around so why not put them on mine right? And yes it is dirty but all hell is about to break loose with the weather so I'm not going to clean it now.

2.5/3.5 drop (GM purple keys, Belltech Nitro drop shocks, and DJM coils)

105.jpg

104.jpg

108.jpg

And a pic from when I bought it.

stock1.jpg

Last edited:

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Even if the conversion isn't something I like, I gotta respect the work done to it.. But I'd do this conversion in a heartbeat. Looks great!

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
wow Kevin that conversion looks fucken sick... GM should of made this factory for 03-06 Trucks imo.. Grrrr you just made me want to do this to La Guera

Last edited:
OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow Kevin that conversation looks fucken sick... GM should of made this factory for 03-06 Trucks imo.. Grrrr you just made me want to do this to La Guera

Thanks alot. Well they did use the 03-05 front cap on the Tahoes and Suburbans in Mexico and they look alright but they never used the 06 HD hood and grill and I think that looks so much better. I was a little worried about how it would look before I did it but I freakin love it now. LOL

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Glad you got the look you wanted.

And I guess I'll be the odd-man out by not really liking that look....lol. But it really doesn't matter what I think, it's your ride. ;)

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man, looks different enough to be noticeable but came out clean enough that it could be mistaken for stock which is a pretty great combination if you ask me.

Saying that, and as much as I hate to say it, being an XL throws it off on that side shot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA