Finished 2006 Denali XL 3" body lift with 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abishoff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After some trouble getting the right body mount bolts because the PA kit doesn't supply the ones for a 2006, my body lift and wheel and tires are complete. I love the stance and I can't wait to go for a 6" suspension and 35's or 37's.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
What size are those tires? It looks like you could go 1-2" bigger the way it sits. And it does look nice the way it is!!

Edit seen it said 33s in title lol

OP
OP
A

abishoff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size are those tires? It looks like you could go 1-2" bigger the way it sits. And it does look nice the way it is!!

Edit seen it said 33s in title lol
Ya it's 33's for now. I can't go bigger otherwise it will run with a full lock turn. I hope to do a full suspension lift in a few months. I just needed the wheel not because factory setup doesn't work for lift kits.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, I'd leave it like it is, Looks perfect! Love lifted Denali's!!!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Looks great for a body lift. Think it fits well with the lower front bumper and painted boards to hide the frame.

MtnOak

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After some trouble getting the right body mount bolts because the PA kit doesn't supply the ones for a 2006, my body lift and wheel and tires are complete. I love the stance and I can't wait to go for a 6" suspension and 35's or 37's.

View attachment 66236

View attachment 66237
What brand body lift did you use? That's exactly what look i'm looking at for my 2002 Yukon denali xl also would like to know what bumper brackets you used and what problems you ran into with wire harness brake lines fuel lines etc etc also what shock- spring conversion kit did you go with, any help will be appreciated, my first post sorry for all the questions but im fixing to tackle this.

OP
OP
A

abishoff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand body lift did you use? That's exactly what look i'm looking at for my 2002 Yukon denali xl also would like to know what bumper brackets you used and what problems you ran into with wire harness brake lines fuel lines etc etc also what shock- spring conversion kit did you go with, any help will be appreciated, my first post sorry for all the questions but im fixing to tackle this.
I used Performance Accessories kit for the body lift. It can with all the right brackets. There is enough slack in the wiring harnes and lines. I did do a stainless steel break line kit but it wasn’t required. And a BDS lift kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtnOak

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i'm prolly going with the zone offroad 3" body lift and arnott spring shock conversion kit or the cardone select conversion, unless theres lots of negative input on about them on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645