Find these wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

ConstantNRG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found a few good photos of those wheels on a silverado, how do you feel about this? (pardon the rough photoshop)

33kstbd.jpg

LAKERS333

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked and only found one set priced at $2700, was hoping to find something closer to the $1200 range for just the wheels, I have tires on hold already.

I feel like if I'm going to spend close to 3k I'd look outside the oem styles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a set here for $2399 with Tires, I kinda like those stock rims the most out of all the stock Chevy/GMC rims. Although it feels like you might as well go aftermarket with those prices? Maybe some DUB rims for the same price...
But definitely like those rims a lot. good luck.

http://transmission-differential.dvautoparts.com/discount-store/factory-oem-22-14-15-chevy-silverado-tahoe-suburban-avalanche-wheel-tire-set-w-krjlnqrlrplp

OP
OP
C

ConstantNRG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, we can officially call off the search. I wound up ordering a set of these wheels in 22 in silver.

44-Chevrolet-GMC-2014-Sierra-744-Silver-Machine.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone else getting rims before Lee :okay2:

OP
OP
C

ConstantNRG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pressed the 'add to cart' button on a 2/3 drop last night after getting some advice from a couple glasses of Tito's. Hoping it comes in time to get it installed with the wheels!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tcmglx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find these wheels? They are the OEM 22's offered on the LTZ model but I have no clue how to look them up or buy them, and I'm not paying the dealer $3k for them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Picking up our tahoe tomorrow and our dealer wouldn't swap wheels for us so i need to find them aftermarket.

Any help is much appreciated!

PS - if you're selling them let me know because I'm looking to buy them today.

That's a great looking wheel, what model numbeer is that?

Tcmglx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What model number was that wheel? Loved it. The one posted by the OP

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Does anyone know how to find these wheels? They are the OEM 22's offered on the LTZ model but I have no clue how to look them up or buy them, and I'm not paying the dealer $3k for them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Picking up our tahoe tomorrow and our dealer wouldn't swap wheels for us so i need to find them aftermarket.

Any help is much appreciated!

PS - if you're selling them let me know because I'm looking to buy them today.

These are the ones I'm asking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n