Find these wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ConstantNRG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find these wheels? They are the OEM 22's offered on the LTZ model but I have no clue how to look them up or buy them, and I'm not paying the dealer $3k for them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Picking up our tahoe tomorrow and our dealer wouldn't swap wheels for us so i need to find them aftermarket.

Any help is much appreciated!

PS - if you're selling them let me know because I'm looking to buy them today.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to know what GM has designated them or what their part number is? I would bet there's a set for sale on eBay

OP
OP
C

ConstantNRG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked and only found one set priced at $2700, was hoping to find something closer to the $1200 range for just the wheels, I have tires on hold already.

I feel like if I'm going to spend close to 3k I'd look outside the oem styles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are a brand new design so you may just need to give them some time. Keep your eyes pealed on CL as well

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw a set for 2700 on eBay.

Keep in mind replicas are 1200+/-

Honestly there is no way I spend that much for factory wheels

You look like every other person with a LTZ. No one will think you even spent that to look just like other ltzs

Last edited:

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked and only found one set priced at $2700, was hoping to find something closer to the $1200 range for just the wheels, I have tires on hold already.

I feel like if I'm going to spend close to 3k I'd look outside the oem styles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youre not going to find these wheels for 1200 as they are a brand new design for 2015 and are very hard to find as you can see, maybe later when you can find some used scuffed up ones. cheapest ive seen is $429 brand new plus shipping for each. best to just look on ebay but since you have tires already it might be tough to find them without tires since most are factory takeoffs with tires.

FYI: heres the part number for them 22912545

Last edited:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those won't likely be replicated and are only typical to the suburban. They are a hard find. There is a guy in newhampshire Craigslist that has a few sets for 2500.

OP
OP
C

ConstantNRG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks all for the help, much appreciated, and yes, i agree - it's hard to convince myself I'd be willing to spend that much for OEM wheels.

I'm getting the sable metallic color tahoe and I'm not in love with the chrome on the truck, the front end looks out of place to me and I am planning on color matching it at some point but in any case was thinking of doing something in a silver or machined finish.

I had found these ones which I like, just not sure how they will go as I haven't been able to find any photos of them on a car in 22's or in silver.

silver1__06722.1408551329.1280.1280.jpg

Any one else here have either the sable metallic or even tungsten grey with silver wheels?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman