Find these wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found a few good photos of those wheels on a silverado, how do you feel about this? (pardon the rough photoshop)

33kstbd.png
I have the same exact tahoe with those rims there 24" with perrelli tires got them for 2500

Chalo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I could sell them to you I want to tried something different

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the help, much appreciated, and yes, i agree - it's hard to convince myself I'd be willing to spend that much for OEM wheels.

I'm getting the sable metallic color tahoe and I'm not in love with the chrome on the truck, the front end looks out of place to me and I am planning on color matching it at some point but in any case was thinking of doing something in a silver or machined finish.

I had found these ones which I like, just not sure how they will go as I haven't been able to find any photos of them on a car in 22's or in silver.

silver1__06722.1408551329.1280.1280.jpg

Any one else here have either the sable metallic or even tungsten grey with silver wheels?
I'm really debating on getting these machine finished cv98 wheels or the gloss black in 24" for my tungsten metallic tahoe. Like you said, i haven't seen any pictures or examples to get a good idea on how they're going to look like. I think these machine ones you posted a pic of do look really nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts