Anyone used these apex HD inner tie rods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I seen these awhile back. I did my inner and outer tie rods last year using ac delco inners and fabtech outer tie rods. I believe I’m starting to get a little play out of them already however it’s not horrible and only I notice it but I’m trying to be proactive and find a heavy duty inner rod replacement.
These seem to be about the only option for our trucks if I’m not mistaken? As far as a upgrade goes that is…

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seen these awhile back. I did my inner and outer tie rods last year using ac delco inners and fabtech outer tie rods. I believe I’m starting to get a little play out of them already however it’s not horrible and only I notice it but I’m trying to be proactive and find a heavy duty inner rod replacement.
These seem to be about the only option for our trucks if I’m not mistaken? As far as a upgrade goes that is…
"This ain't no Ikea furniture!" :happy175:

Marshall 008

Reaction score
Or just get these…lol!

OP
OP
Trey Hardy

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Or just get these…lol!
Haha maybe one day that’s a wee bit out the price range this time a year but maybe tax time ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz