Finally in my garage!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up our Yukon Saturday morning in Wisconsin. Drove it 1500 miles back home. What a beautiful machine. Coming from a 2011 Yukon SLT, the 2021 Yukon is much bigger. Feels more like a truck. The ride is amazing! So worth the wait and 3 days of traveling to get it. Not a single issue with it. Loaded with trailering package. Just rolled off the assembly line 2 weeks ago.image2.jpeg image1.jpeg image0.jpeg

OP
OP
MelloYello95

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on getting your new Yukon. I have a 2015 and I find myself drooling over the ‘21s…I may need to get one soon. Is that the summit white or the white frost tricoat? How was your gas mileage on your 1500 mile drive?

We were going to wait too until they came out. Hard year to find one that is not a Denali, although we sold our 2011 for a great price! Sellers market for sure. Its the white frost, beautiful in person! We averaged about 20mpg coming home. Highway @ 85mph most of the way with 87 Octane. Hopefully that may get better after its broke in. Our 11' did 16 in town and 19-20mpg on highway with 140k miles.

ruise

Reaction score
Looks beautiful! I love white. I just ordered my 6th Yukon and went with the Denali in Pearl Beige Metallic. I'm excited and looking forward to getting mine in my garage. How is that license place frame on the front attached to the vehicle?

OP
OP
MelloYello95

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks beautiful! I love white. I just ordered my 6th Yukon and went with the Denali in Pearl Beige Metallic. I'm excited and looking forward to getting mine in my garage. How is that license place frame on the front attached to the vehicle?

The Pearl Beige is a beautiful color. Unfortunately, it is bolted straight into the bumper. I had asked the dealer not too but they did anyways. Our state does not require a front plate. Luckily, our family owns a body shop so we can take care of it.

ruise

Reaction score
The Pearl Beige is a beautiful color. Unfortunately, it is bolted straight into the bumper. I had asked the dealer not too but they did anyways. Our state does not require a front plate. Luckily, our family owns a body shop so we can take care of it.

I was afraid you were going to tell me that it was bolted to the painted surface of the bumper. My state does not require a front license plate either and I have made it clear (I hope) to my dealer to not install one on my beautiful new Pearl Beige Metallic bumper. :)

When I had a Jaguar in 2005, it had holes in the bumper and I covered them with https://bumperplugs.com/bumperplugs and it looked fine. This time, I'd rather not have the holes to begin with.

Enjoy your new Yukon in good health as I anxiously await mine.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Looks Awesome!

Seems you picked the right dealer as it has excellent reviews.