FINALLY HOME!! Full sized pics! SOOO stoked on how it came out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of work went into your ride. Why didnt you have your rear end cover gasket re-sealed?

Also your right rear wheel is bent on the inside...

ItsAdam1

Master Fabricator
Reaction score
looks damn good, how dose it ride? Did you have allot of swaying at low pressures with the BOA set-up? Now on to the technical question are you still running the factory four link? I see the lower bar but its hard to see if the upper is sill there. What are the fender measurements fully dumped?

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score

too drunk to answer anymore then this BUT i bought the rims and tires at the perfect offset for 1300$ and one was bent... and i cant feel it so i dont care :)

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Random but I think you should name it "Pinky" and put on Custom Cali plates that read it too!

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks damn good, how dose it ride? Did you have allot of swaying at low pressures with the BOA set-up? Now on to the technical question are you still running the factory four link? I see the lower bar but its hard to see if the upper is sill there. What are the fender measurements fully dumped?

ill measure it later but as far as ride quality..... eh... in a straight line on a smooth rode it rides like a dream... lol.. sway isnt an issue .. no uppers.. just stock fronts on djm relocaters and custom rears... the lowers didnt cause an issue but the uppers did.. so we built a transverse bar setup to replace the uppers and keep the rear end strait so we could get rid of the uppers and the panhard.

ItsAdam1

Master Fabricator
Reaction score
kool I was just looking at mine this mourning, I do like the bag behind axle idea. Dose the rear end feel stable? As in no side to side movement? It dosn't look like the rearward links have enough triangulation. but then again it could be the pictures.....

Thanks for the pics I am still looking at what I can do for the rear of my escalade to tuck into the stock fenders, my thought was a two link but this is a easier approach b/c for me to go two link I gotta move tanks compressors fuel tank wiring yada yada yada....

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kool I was just looking at mine this mourning, I do like the bag behind axle idea. Dose the rear end feel stable? As in no side to side movement? It dosn't look like the rearward links have enough triangulation. but then again it could be the pictures.....

Thanks for the pics I am still looking at what I can do for the rear of my escalade to tuck into the stock fenders, my thought was a two link but this is a easier approach b/c for me to go two link I gotta move tanks compressors fuel tank wiring yada yada yada....

with a 1/16th of an inch clearance on both sides at the lowest i can drive (which is 1/2 inch higher than dead drop) it doesnt move side so side enough to even bump the edge of the fender unless i take a real hard turn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts