Felix's White on Tan Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Felix, put the trucks as they are on eBay/CL for a couple of weeks and see if anyone wants them. Otherwise yank all the mods and sell them before trading them in, otherwise it'll be money down the drain.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Felix's White on Tan Denali and Silver on Black Yukon

Felix, put the trucks as they are on eBay/CL for a couple of weeks and see if anyone wants them. Otherwise yank all the mods and sell them before trading them in, otherwise it'll be money down the drain.

Good idea. Thanks that's what I'll do.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Do you have the full esky 3rd? I don't want to jump in and just ask you as this is a hard time but if you do I will buy. Really hope things work out though bud.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brent. No it's just a normal esky third. But yea if anyone is interested in anything feel free to PM me offers and I'll think about it.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I am. That takes time. Gotta list all mods and take pics and get cars cleaned up. On a positive note I Got an interview lined up at 10am tomorrow!

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Interview was over two hours long and went really well. He said they will be deciding in 1-2 weeks. Hope I get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401