Feeler: Kelderman Air Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am contemplating trying to sell my Yukon with factory suspension so I am gauging interest in my air suspension if I go that route.

Full bolt on air suspension for 07+ Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Denali, Avalanche, and the front will work on NNBS 1500 series trucks. I will repowder coat the suspension parts, include new fittings and air lines, also include the front bags already mounted on struts. The kit uses sleeve bags on the front and regular bags on the rear. The air tanks, valves, and compressors all fit where your skid plate is currently located. The kit uses AccuAir E-level controls so your truck is always at the perfect ride height and also is adjustable on the fly. The kit comes with dual Viair 400C compressors and has an air dryer on it.

Like stated before this is a feeler and the kit is still currently installed on my Yukon and will need to be removed and repowder coated. I can ship via UPS or on a pallet using a freight truck.

I am asking $3500 plus shipping for the kit. Let me know of any questions.

More pictures of the kit off of Kelderman website also actual pics of my Yukon with the kit. http://kelderman.com/node/145

Video off of Kelderman YouTube page showing my Yukon in action with the kit.
[yt]2Lysb2fiQWY[/yt]

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll start the bidding at $20

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll start the bidding at $20

Haha there be a price including in the listing :deal:
If you would like to use that as a reserve and bid above that I have no problems with that...

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could use the back and controls and different bags and mounts on the front, then sell the front strut bags :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcraddick11