Factory Nav without bose install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my factory navigation screen today finally. Now I know that the install is pretty straightforward as far as the headunit part, but the only other things I should have to do are install the antenna(I really have no idea where or how)and then a 4 channel amp to power my speakers correct? If anyone knows of any good write ups or install instructions I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my factory navigation screen today finally. Now I know that the install is pretty straightforward as far as the headunit part, but the only other things I should have to do are install the antenna(I really have no idea where or how)and then a 4 channel amp to power my speakers correct? If anyone knows of any good write ups or install instructions I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Anytime after next friday I can help you out.

You'll need a line out converter to be able to get RCA plugs to hook up an aftermarket amp. Speaker wire needs to be run to each door where the speakers are if you're stepping it up to aftermarket. Antenna is not a big deal I believe. If you're going through all this, you might as well get new door speakers while your car is having surgery

You'll need one of these to make it the easiest

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_236REQ5/MTX-re-Q5.html?c=3&tp=428&avf=N

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts