fabtec offroadunlimited or....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clownracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
think I found a Dana 60 cheap and just want to do my homework who's bracket kits do you guys like for sas???

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ORU is out of business iirc. Off Road Design makes a good kit for cheap. If you have the money, the Fabworx's kit is great also

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not many one here done a sas. im working on mine now. gettting the brackets off a guy on gmfs that makes em. they are a little cheaper than skys

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
youve got to do one or the other for steering to work. im doing crossover with a arm from wfo. still need to get my knuckle machined but no money tright now till after christmas

OP
OP
C

clownracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
youve got to do one or the other for steering to work. im doing crossover with a arm from wfo. still need to get my knuckle machined but no money tright now till after christmas

you like the crossover setup? ive been looking at both and cant make a discussion one way or the other

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im doing it more for cost( dont need to buy 2 steering arms only one) and i have no rocks around me so with a dom steeering kit with tie rod in stock location should have no issues

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
If you are lifting it high you're going to want high steer or crossover with a higher draglink than a typical factory one.

You want leafs, coils, or coilovers? What Dana 60? Kingpin or balljoint ford, Chevy or balljoint dodge?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19