Exotic/supercars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoHoe09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a week spot for a saleen s7 and lotus elise or exceges and the good ole american made exotic the PANTERA

I just saw a silver S7 on the street for the first time yesterday in the burbs of Houston. sorry for ****** LG phone pic:
505sa1.jpg

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That thing is crazy. Looks like a V12 in it. The wing is a little ricer for me though.

you see ricer i see steam punk... i think the ricer culture has ruined our conception of certain looks based on how quickly we jump to avoid that label
That tiny over powered car would look silly as shit WITHOUT a massive wing on the back to hold it down.. and i think it looks no more ricer than the daytona(just my opinion)

I think it looks just as ricer as this
showfield7b.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

1994 Dauer 962 LM ... 0-2 in 2.2 in open street trim 2.6 in race trim (Lemans Exhaust restrictionsa)

DAUER%20962%20LM.jpg

2541.jpg

746648.jpg

dauer-12.jpg

Last edited:

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh it's ricer-ish.

If he really wanted to run over 165 he should have done a daytona coupe, not a 1960s british roadster clone known for having the aerodynamics of a brick.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its all opinion. so im def not arguing.. but..When i look at it , i dont see fast and the furious i see tank girl..

steampunk-lincoln.jpg

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
Speaking of nice cars... +1 on the Daytona Coupe!!!

I agree somewhat with the going out of the way to avoid the ricer moniker, i know i have avoided putting a Saleen wing on my 5 liter to avoid the ricer look.

At the end of the day there is not one car listed here that i wouldn't want to drive.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of nice cars... +1 on the Daytona Coupe!!!

I agree somewhat with the going out of the way to avoid the ricer moniker, i know i have avoided putting a Saleen wing on my 5 liter to avoid the ricer look.

At the end of the day there is not one car listed here that i wouldn't want to drive.

+1 on pretty much everything..
same story.... i chose NOT to put BMW M3,Z3 or Z8 fenders on my BMW 325i.... because..... i didnt want my bmw... to look like a honda...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo