exhaust tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

screamin86

Reaction score
debating on changing up my exhaust on my yukon xl to help with some of the interior drone im getting at some speeds. right now i have two 2.5in tail pipes turned down in the stock location no tips just raw pipe painted black to help hide them. it was fine for the first couple of years but since i put the longtubes on and ditched the cats its gotten LOUD! ive never been a fan or tips but been debating on running the tails straight out the back with magnaflow 3.5in tips. im kinda curious though as to what everyone else has? if i could see how some of you guys have yours that would be awesome. here is how mine is now. pictures are kinda old i have a stock hitch now.

motor042.jpg
P1000236.jpg

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run these. in stock location. magnaflow 3" stainles dbl wall, rolled tip.
Absolutly love them. You can get them in black chrome if you want.
But as you can see I like the chrome :)
8306dd05.jpg

DSCF1120.jpg

To help stop your drone if not kill it completly, have some of these installed, Dynomax Bullet mufflers. Get the longest ones you can fit.

are you running true duel or a 1 into 2 muffler?

OP
OP
screamin86

screamin86

Reaction score
its a 3in in and dual 2.5 out i wanted a single in/out but the shop that did my exhaust a few years back didnt order the muffler i wanted so i went with this one. it was originaly suppose to be a 18in. ive thought about adding a bullet muffler in the i pipe but contemplating other options first. even thought about sticking the stock muffler and tail pipe back on but putting a e-cutout before the muffler for fun.

here is a interior video with both pass side windows down half way.
th_IMG_0216.jpg

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two of these in the stock location and can get a picture tomorrow for you.
219%2BqTX5SrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall