Exhaust configuration question for Yukon 2500 6.0l

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kingx1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there are so many exhaust threads on here, but I couldnt find the answer that I'm looking for. How is the exhaust on this truck configured? is there a stock Y pipe on the system? It's dark outside and I don't have a light to go check. I'm looking for a new exhaust and I'm lost lol. If its only one pipe then I wanna see if I can just cut the stock muffler out and put a glasspack or something for now.

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
The stock exhaust is all one piece. You will have to cut it up to remove it.

Get long tube headers with a y-pipe, and a Corsa Touring exhaust if your pockets allow it; you won't regret it!

OP
OP
K

Kingx1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok my pockets won't allow all that at the moment. So for now I'm purchasing a black widow muffler to get put it. I was womdering if I should purchase the y pipe that's also for sale on their site. Does anyone know if that would make the installation easier for the muffler shop at all?? And cheaper for me of course.

OP
OP
K

Kingx1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I see that was a denali....it also has a 6.0 so I don't know why my exhaust isn't exactly the same. Would be much easier if it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy