Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No , not Escalade mirrors . They are definitely bigger than oem Tahoe/suburban mirrors , but they are an aftermarket design. Cost about 75% less than Escalade mirrors also

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They resemble the size mirrors that are on the trucks. I’d say they sit between the OE suv mirrors and the Escalade type from a size perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iras1976

Reaction score
They resemble the size mirrors that are on the trucks. I’d say they sit between the OE suv mirrors and the Escalade type from a size perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are actually about the same size as the Escalade mirrors, just that the Escalade mirrors are a bit more boxy. Escalade mirrors closer to a square where these drift to more of a lengthier rectangular shape.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried to get the side cameras on the escalade mirrors to work ? And anyone with a 15-16 yukon try upgrading there rear back up camera to a 18+ there supposed to be HD wonder if we would get better clarity on ours as they are crappy on the 15-16

Christian80

Reaction score
Anybody who did the mod has a LH Black escalade mirror cover that he does not need? Preferably without all retainers broken ? Or at least one still alive?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried to get the side cameras on the escalade mirrors to work ? And anyone with a 15-16 yukon try upgrading there rear back up camera to a 18+ there supposed to be HD wonder if we would get better clarity on ours as they are crappy on the 15-16

I saw where someone had a shop tap into the Esky mirror cameras. They were installed on a Suburban. It might have been on another forum.

I could have missed it, but I don’t think the rear camera part number changed. Of course, with GM, that’s not always a definitive answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk