Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomg49

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I really hate the smaller rectangle mirrors on my 2016 LTZ and want to upgrade them to the larger more square mirrors on the escalade (PN# 23331704 & 23331705).

Has anyone done this swap? Any major issues?

I was able to pull a pair from a buddies salvage operation for cheap cheap but couldn't get my hands on the wiring harnesses.

I know the major difference is they come with video cameras for the surround view. Im trying to get the part number for the escalade wiring harness so i can plug in the cameras also so if anyone has that part number that would be helpful!

Will they still plug up to the Tahoe harness (except the round camera plug)?

Edit: Well i did a search with the correct info and found loads of threads but very little updated information. Will leave this post up in case anyone has any updated info and part numbers!

Thanks!
I think Your best bet would be go get the Vin # from the escalade you got the mirror from..that's where I would start...
I had to change out the glass on My 2006 tahoe Z71 outside mirror...its factory tinted, heated, with auto dim and turn single..the thing listed over over $400.00 at the dealer. ended up spending 145.00 from a local dealer...The chemical in the backing or mirror started leaking out...it was something like a oil..but it started eating away the plastic trim around the mirror...so if You see anything like going on,,,get that mirror out ASAP..

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a Left Hand version of this piece? I didn't realize it until I went to install the esky mirrors that it was missing on the left mirror. I found one on Gmpartsdirect that matches it, but it has a hole in it for the reverse camera. I just need the basic one without the cutouts for puddle lamp/reverse cam. Any help would be very much appreciated.

qp6uQks.jpg hcBZ2Fy.jpg

Christian80

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a Left Hand version of this piece? I didn't realize it until I went to install the esky mirrors that it was missing on the left mirror. I found one on Gmpartsdirect that matches it, but it has a hole in it for the reverse camera. I just need the basic one without the cutouts for puddle lamp/reverse cam. Any help would be very much appreciated.

qp6uQks.jpg hcBZ2Fy.jpg
Is that the cover where usually the puddle lamp and the camera sits or the cover underneath the motor that folds the mirror? By the shape it looks like the one with puddle lamp and camera but then you really have a basic mirror. Probably your best bet is to search it in the catalog by the mirror part number and look at the exploded view to see if there is a part number listed for that cap.

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
Is that the cover where usually the puddle lamp and the camera sits or the cover underneath the motor that folds the mirror? By the shape it looks like the one with puddle lamp and camera but then you really have a basic mirror. Probably your best bet is to search it in the catalog by the mirror part number and look at the exploded view to see if there is a part number listed for that cap.

No there is wiring for a camera and puddle lamp but since the right mirror doesn't have those features I would rather just have the basic cover for the left, that way they match.

Yeah Iv tried searching everything that I know of but keep coming up empty. on top of that, all of the Cadillac and GM Dealerships near me either won't give out part numbers at all or won't even look into finding the part without a vin number, which is hard when both mirrors came from different vehicles.

Christian80

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/293082071591

qp6uQks.jpg hcBZ2Fy.jpg

Jrdgz11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice! They look great. I like how the black caps blend with the side windows/trim.

BTW my harness will also enable the auto dim feature on the driver mirror in addition to turn signals, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you email me for info on how to buy the harness? [email protected]

07 Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting an older thread here...Looking to swap my mirrors for the larger Escalade mirrors. I have a 2018 Yukon Denali. Who would be best to contact to confirm the Cadillac part numbers I would need? I believe they are 84664802 and 84664803. It looks like I would also need the caps/covers 23463315 and 23463316 and have them painted. Is there a resource where I can confirm the correct part numbers? Thank you!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Resurrecting an older thread here...Looking to swap my mirrors for the larger Escalade mirrors. I have a 2018 Yukon Denali. Who would be best to contact to confirm the Cadillac part numbers I would need? I believe they are 84664802 and 84664803. It looks like I would also need the caps/covers 23463315 and 23463316 and have them painted. Is there a resource where I can confirm the correct part numbers? Thank you!
Maybe @915_Tahoe will chime in. He works at a GM dealership.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011