Escalade Forum Section.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should I create an Escalade forum section and split up the Escalade from the Tahoe/Yukon section?

Last edited:

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
IMO, 50%/50% on that. Lots of Escalade owners wanting that? Cadillac owners can be such snobs.....:cool::bleh::chewie:
Can't speak for anyone but myself, but I like the present year/body style format. I've gained a good bit of knowledge that applies to my Escalade from the NBS Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon owners. I think I have more in common with the NBS forum than I would with an all-body-styles/years Escalade forum. Also, if I want to participate in a purely Escalade forum I believe I can do so on the Cadillac owners site.

Last edited:

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO, 50%/50% on that. Lots of Escalade owners wanting that? Cadillac owners can be such snobs.....:cool::bleh::chewie:
Would a person be required to get a special membership for the Escalade Club and wear a blazer when you’re typing?:gathering:

Honestly, not sure what the benefit would be as there really isn’t much functional difference. Might actually make it harder to get help as many may not browse or follow the Escalade specific forum.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would a person be required to get a special membership for the Escalade Club and wear a blazer when you’re typing?:gathering:

Honestly, not sure what the benefit would be as there really isn’t much functional difference. Might actually make it harder to get help as many may not browse or follow the Escalade specific forum.

True but the biggest difference with the newer versions is the interiors are really different, well in the cluster and dash.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would prefer splitting the engines 5.3, 3.0 & 6.2 sections. Also 4wd and 2wd into sections.