Escalade Forum Section.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was my thoughts to. Last 2 GENs you think?
You could do it that way. My thoughts are that the new folks might like the exclusivity of having their own section of the forum. There will be lots of T1 owners since those are in production, not so many new K2 owners who would be wowed or care, they'd be more of the "car guy" type and here for repair help and not so much build threads. That's how my short analysis thinks of it anyway.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO, there are more similarities than differences in these trucks.

If you look at the history of topics and posts on this Forum, there are WAY More posts about body, chassis, suspension, mechanical, electrical, and mods topics/issues than interior aesthetics topics.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I like the forum the way it is, there’s a lot of great input from all 3 brands and being a Tahoe owner I enjoy seeing/hearing about the Yukon’s and Escalades.
I completely agree with @Banks22 statement

@Shaggy I'm part of a Cadillac forum and don't see much traffic as I do on this forum. Most if not all mechanical components are the same to the Tahoes/Yukons/suburbans anyways. You can add a subcategory to the 2021 section for Escalades interior.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The the trio is a natural grouping, to give one brand it's separate section sends the wrong message.

The wrong message? What wrong message would it send?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love all the feedback guys. Keep them coming as I have no problem leaving the site as is or changing if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts