Escalade EV announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. No nerve. It’s fun exposing trolls. ;) They usually show themselves, as you have. It’s nice bringing people like you to the surface. This is your first step in trying to be a decent human being. Enjoy the PBJ. :thumbsup:
I'm still waiting. For 1 source to support anything your saying. Just 1.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You, are my source. A perfect example of complete and utter disinformation and BS. Congrats! :beer:

P.S. it’s you’re. Not your. ;)
Lol. Nothing of substance except your feelings. Shame thought maybe you actually knew something we didn't. Guess that isn't the case..

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have:

Here is a quick snip it of the electric silverados efficiency. https://tfltruck.com/2022/01/will-t...e-or-less-efficient-than-the-f-150-lightning/

Diesel yukon at 26mpg hwy: input into this calculator https://www.inchcalculator.com/convert/mile-per-gallon-equivalent-to-mile-per-kilowatt-hour/
Equals .77 kwh so yeah not close to the ev efficiency of the Silverado ev at 2.0

The big heavy hummer at 47mpge is 1.39 so again about twice the efficiency of the diesel.
I'll give you an idea for new arguments... In Russia, the price of electricity at night is 0)))

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your ev is always charging. So in your scenario you would have max range the day you need to go get fuel. Your gas car isn't full when you start your day unless you just filled up. I'm not sure why you are keeping 50 gallons of gas in your garage. That isn't safe. You could have some batteries for that same scenario.

You know how regenerative braking works? You didn't change a serp belt for 177k miles? Lol ok.

Fossil fuels are renewable? Lol I suppose the world is flat too. if the world makes fossil fuels like you claim I suppose the world doesn't make these finite minerals ? Lmao.

Liberties lost? Ok. That's enough for me lol. Let's keep bending facts to fit your narrative. The boogey man is coming. Jesus.
No, I gave a worst case scenario. Your EV would barely have enough energy to make it to a charging station and then would have to stay there for several hours at least to make the journey. Your gas/diesel could leave the house with the same range, refuel in 10 minutes and go straight to the hospital.

Suffice it to say, you don't know much about serpentine belts.

Yes, I know how regenerative braking works.

Why is storing 50 gallons of fuel not safe? How is it that I'm here to write to you after all these years? I keep it right next to an equal amount of black powder. ;)

If you knew Jesus you wouldn't keep falling for these lies. Yes, oil is made inside the earth. It picks up organics as it moves through the crust. The earth is not flat, believers have always known this for it is written.

When it comes to facts, you're projecting. My scenario to rush to the hospital is a realistic scenario. As a matter of fact, I just remembered that I was involved in a similar situation as a little boy. My grandmother had a stroke and was visiting her daughter in Tallahassee and my mother, aunt and uncle loaded up in his little Toyota Tercel and booked it from Fort Lauderdale to the hospital in record time, even getting two speeding tickets along the way. 41 years ago. We made it and got to see her before she went on to her reward. If we had been in an EV, we'd have never made it in time. Even fully charged it would not have made the 460 miles run without stopping for hours to get "fuel".

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Nothing of substance except your feelings. Shame thought maybe you actually knew something we didn't. Guess that isn't the case..
Yes. I agree. :hahano: You are nothing of substance. We all knew you were void of any real thought. Only disinformation. Try another forum next time. This was an easy win.:happy175:

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ This is why I wish they would have done an Escalade PHEV with say as 60 mile electric range as opposed to full EV. I would have used it 95% of the time in electric mode and had the freedom to use it as a regular vehicle for long trips and not be beholden to an outlet.
My fear with hybrids is the fact that they seem to have the worst of both worlds. I hope they can make a solid performer with an all ev platform. Keeping the engine maintained seems to be lacking or hindsight with people who only drive enough to use the battery only. Fresh oil and fuel would be the two main concerns for me

Status
Not open for further replies.