Escalade ESV Roof Racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roof racks will fit all long wheel base 2000-2014(GMT800, GMT900) SUVs. Got lucky and scored this set off a suburban in one of my local junkyards. Chrome Sections are really good shape. Cross rails are a bit scuffed up but nothing major. They can be painted black or like my cross rails on my truck, color matched to cover up the scuffs. The set didn't have any end caps so I had to grab a set of three and then got lucky and pulled one off another escalade in another junkyard, so the front driver's side cap is pewter in color and the other three caps are silver birch metallic. All four center anchor nuts are intact. Only pulled a handful of the torx shaped mounting screws as most were too rusty. Theres 5 with the set. Existing mounting screws can be used as they are all the same. All plastic gaskets on the rack itself are intact and in good shape. Can be shipped on buyers dime.
$200 plus shipping, or I can drive the racks to buyer if theyre local to Southern California area or a reasonable distance from there.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907