Escalade Cluster, Volant CAI w/Ram Air and Bilstein Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got rid of the Tahoe a few months back and cleaned out the garage. Had a few things laying around and thought I'd put them up here on the board before relegating them to eBay. All of these parts were bought for my 2002 Tahoe. Looking to get $150 for each item. Price includes shipping.

Escalade Gauge Cluster (Fits 2000-2002) SOLD
I had to replace the glass in it, so the edges look a little rough, but they weren't visible when installed behind the trim bezel. Full disclosure, the digital gear selector and odometer went off on me once or twice, but always came back on. Nothing that re-soldering the pins wouldn't fix. I believe the mileage was around 36K when I took them out.
Guages1.jpg

Guages2.jpg

Guages4.jpg

Volant CAI (Part #151536) with Ram Air Scoop (Part #35853) SOLD
Have everything you see in the picture, including hardware. Broke the intake tube, but I contacted Volant and they said a new one would be around $100.
Intake.jpg

Bilstein Shocks (Non Air-Ride) Still Available
I bought these used and never got around to installing them. Just looking to get what I paid for them. They came off of an Avalanche and have a lot of life left in them. I called Bilstein directly and confirmed fitment for a Tahoe.
Shocks1.jpg

Shocks2.jpg

Last edited:

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO cluster 150

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:08 PM ----------

Pending any installed pics on the cluster ill take it

OP
OP
Big Tap

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM Sent Nortex. I never took any installed pics of them while I had them in. If you looked from the side (Putting your head near the radio), you could barely see the chip in the glass that I took a picture of. I had the Denali trim installed and it fit a little differently than my stock trim bezel did as far as covering it up.

Last edited:

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im out guys. Hell of a deal Im trying to de mod not re-mod

OP
OP
Big Tap

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sale Pending on the intake and speedo, but the shocks are still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowassc10