Emblems and Logo Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question is simple, the emblems, how do you remove them ALL.
They are old and need to either be gone, or touched up, maybe have the color changed, so how do you remove them. I know the one on the grill is easy, however the ones on the tail gate, those ones have me somewhat stumped.

OP
OP
D

Davyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, sorry bout the new thread then, I'll look some more when I have a minute, musta missed em

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fishing line works the best for me then just get the old glue off.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have done it on many cars and what works best is a heat gun or hair dryer will work and get the badge hot witch will loosen the adhesive then use fishing string or somthing to get behind it and pull it off but NOT SCRATCH the paint cause its easy i have seen people pick at the clue with finger nails and it left little cratches all over where the badges were so be cearfull. then use goo off or ggo gone or whatever its called on the left over stuff if there is any. put a little on and let it soak for a second and take it off. then wax

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10