Eibach Rear Springs on CLEARANCE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spectralen

Reaction score
I read on here of a guy using the Eibach lowering springs with good results for a softer ride. I went to the Eibach website to find the exact pair on clearance . Only $58.07 with free shipping for the pair, normall
price was $220. Easy install and huge difference in ride. Not bounceing all the time, same ride heigth, more coils per spring. For the money you can't lose.

Link : https://eibach.com/us/i-7227-pro-kit-set-of-2-rear-springs.html

pics from Iphone 363.JPG

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wondered. I see it says -2". Thought maybe softer? Mod them?

Sure! I'm looking for softer springs and MORE variables in an already drug-out project! Lemme shorten some springs! lol

BTW, I may have realized something and may be on the verge of a breakthrough. Just gotta dig more in my stash of random leftover parts. Update to follow...

BTW, that "lol" was intended more as an insane, nervous laugh.

OP
OP
spectralen

spectralen

Reaction score
More coils, softer, same drop as stock PPV. I was going to replace my original PPV rear shocks too, seeing they are all rusty looking, but they are now actually able to control the softer bounce and work how they should.

GCATX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered the eibachs before Xmas along with new shocks. Haven't messed with them yet. Hard to pass up at the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC