eFan setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the flex-a-lite 280's. they are amazing. i love them! its complete kit, that was simple to put together... it took my 2 hours to do, the hardest part was getting that stupid clutch fan off. it was rusted on...

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only way your going to see any noticable difference is if you have a shroud along with those fans, i ran the same fans on my jeep, its an ebay company and i had three 10 in fans in the kit, it worked alright but i found the stock clutch fan with a new shroud and the stock e fan with a switch spliced into it worked better, now the flex a lites are a different story lol, i wish i had the money for those, they are gold

OP
OP
ncdrtyhoe

ncdrtyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea $580 for some efans is not in the budget! I am searching for a lincoln Mark viii fan now.

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live with my parents and im getting my basics done at community college... so i have no bills or anything... all i pay for is gas and insurance and anything else i do to my truck. thats how i got my efans. it was just 2 paychecks from my part-time job. i wasnt going to get them... but i read reviews on our cars and other cars that there was a mileage potential. ive actually gotten 1.5 in town and 2-3 on the highway. so im happy either way

jrawk1120

Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but what is the point of an efan? I keep hearing about them, but don't know what the use for them actually is.