E-fan wiring harness for sale (NBS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled an e-fan wiring harness out of a 2005 pickup today. It is intact except for the 2 pins that go to the ECM. I can also go back and get the fans and the 2-piece fuse box cover if anyone needs those items, but shipping might be quite high.

I don't know what the going price is for this stuff, but make me an offer.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I pulled an e-fan wiring harness out of a 2005 pickup today. It is intact except for the 2 pins that go to the ECM. I can also go back and get the fans and the 2-piece fuse box cover if anyone needs those items, but shipping might be quite high.

I don't know what the going price is for this stuff, but make me an offer.
Your better off getting ALL of it--fans and the box with all the relays in it. Easier to sell all as a package deal imo.

OP
OP
NoReverseYukon

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get a couple e-fans and the 160 amp alternators. ******* pick-n-pullers hacked up most of the wiring harnesses, but think I can salvage some of them.

The prices on these parts seem to fluctuate based on how much stuff I buy and the general attitude of the guy behind the counter.

OP
OP
NoReverseYukon

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I guess TYF needs it's eye candy.
I'll show you some skin.DSCF3973.JPG DSCF3974.JPG DSCF3975.JPG
I haven't pulled any of the 160 amp alternators yet, but I saw 2 or 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter