Drivers door accessories stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
my power windows,locks, heated seats , mirrors and power pedals stopped working.
I have started to get into it and I have no blowed fueses and power to the switch. I checked for broken wires in the door jam and none.
So my question is : does the power window switch run the whole door? And act like a module ? Or is there a module for the doors ?

The heated seats were working on and off all winter and thought it was a bad wire. Everything else kept working and the other day it all quit. Each other doors still work.
Any help is appreciated

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the switch onnthe door work the other windows and locks, is it only the drivers door that doesn't work?
I bet whole switch in the door crapped out..
My inlaws 97 malibu did the same, i got a 'new' junkyard multi switch, fixed it

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just asking you do have power or no power to switch, original post says power to switch, typo?

Check both fuse boxes?

OP
OP
#1taho

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Must be a new thing in my area but no one is open Saturdays!!!!! I called the only one that was open. He was helpful, the switch had a code like a computer or module. He gave it the list of codes and I looked at the rpo codes and found mine. Called GM and confirmed. GM told me the sell lots of them. It's a common problem

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Ahhhhh!!!!! another common problem!! Great engineering once again. Maybe we should all go buy one out of the junk yard keep it in our back yards and have a ready supply of spare parts. sound good to me. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zachattack_0924