Driver Infomation Center (DIC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moggs23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello There! I have a 2007 Tahoe and the (DIC) Lights and P R N D 3 2 1 lights are out on my instrument panels. I have checked for a blown fuse and found none. Am looking for help to identify problem. Thanks!

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello There! I have a 2007 Tahoe and the (DIC) Lights and P R N D 3 2 1 lights are out on my instrument panels. I have checked for a blown fuse and found none. Am looking for help to identify problem. Thanks!

Another member here just recently had the same problem. U may want to do a search and u will be able to find the thread.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Moggs23,

I am sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue with your vehicle. Have you spoken with your dealership about this issue yet? Please keep me updated.

Thank you!

Elizabeth, GM Customer Service

Tmackn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same problem. Chevy know that there is a problem with these and should have done a recall. I had a 2005 suburban and it also had a cluster problem which was wide spread.
Come on Chevy you are better than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC