Key Fob Learning - DIC won't give option to learn - 2013 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LurkingLuke

LurkingLuke

Reaction score
Get this figured out?

Treat yourself, fix the programing issue permanently as well upgrading it with all the features GM has secretly switched off.

Pete, this is the only thing I could find online. I tried to go straight to the manufacturer, but couldn't find this tool. Amazon had only the following. Are we barking (see what I did there Mr. Pug) up the same tree? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C6B519ZJ

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pete, this is the only thing I could find online. I tried to go straight to the manufacturer, but couldn't find this tool. Amazon had only the following. Are we barking (see what I did there Mr. Pug) up the same tree? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C6B519ZJ
that one is hit-n-miss and only works with 1 vehicle, once used it binds to that vehicle, I guess it's better than just 3 chances from others though.

OP
OP
LurkingLuke

LurkingLuke

Reaction score
Wait, I get it! I finally did research, ironically from SKE YouTube vids. That $70 comes with OBD and key fob, you just use the app and send in some photos of the key plus ownership paperwork. I'ts not the deluxe package I'd prefer, but it would solve my particular issue, at least. Yet it wouldn't allow me to set all those very desirable features. Ugh, decisions....

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed on Costco pizza and Raman budget these days. Hindsight’s always 20/20 when budgeting for repairs.

Being informed before paying for things gives the gift of avoiding (wallet) regret. If the repair can be prolonged to budget for a savings advantage, it’s a win.

View attachment 417650

We all hear ya. If my kids wanna splurge and go to McDonald’s they know to look at their app for deals and promos before they ask. When a #1 combo is $13+, it’s the knowledge we can order à la carte off our cell phones off the app and split free large fries and BOGO burgers for 70% less that has to pass muster first.
I need better than costco prices, found a restaurant supply this morning and went by there and picked up 40lbs of chicken ****** @1.63 a lb and 10lbs of ground beef 80% for 3.74 a lb, then picked up around 6lbs of new york steaks for 5.79 a lb and someone on the local facebook was giving away turkey so scored on 10lbs of sliced turkey for Free!
that stocks me up on meat for now. oh and 20lbs of spaghtetti pasta for $16 so it's a start anyway

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Yup, same tree and tool we’re barking at. The feature I like best is being able to turn on the rear view camera when pulling forward into a parking space from the back. You can creep forward and see your rear bumper right on top of the divide line painted in the lot.

I avoid backing up whenever possible because so many weirdos drive up and wait when I’m backing.

This is also why I flip on the strobe effect of all the rear lights when backing. It reduces my liability to near zero if a rouge car gets in my path when backing out. The peek a boo feature for the camera only works on the 12-14 Denali or others equipped with the HDD Navi.

Are we barking up the same tree?

OP
OP
LurkingLuke

LurkingLuke

Reaction score
If I'm smart I'll contact the vendor this coming week and get the insight I could use. I'll share anything useful I learn, of course

Reaction score
I need better than costco prices, found a restaurant supply this morning and went by there and picked up 40lbs of chicken ****** @1.63 a lb and 10lbs of ground beef 80% for 3.74 a lb, then picked up around 6lbs of new york steaks for 5.79 a lb and someone on the local facebook was giving away turkey so scored on 10lbs of sliced turkey for Free!
that stocks me up on meat for now. oh and 20lbs of spaghtetti pasta for $16 so it's a start anyway
Don't you also have a tax exempt due to business/reseller, or is that only on Amazon?

They recently opened a Costco Business Center three blocks from me. Any Costco member can shop there, but it's larger quantities geared towards restaurants and businesses

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't you also have a tax exempt due to business/reseller, or is that only on Amazon?

They recently opened a Costco Business Center three blocks from me. Any Costco member can shop there, but it's larger quantities geared towards restaurants and businesses
I do have a resale for anything basically, but so far Walmart is beating both amazon and costco on some things, costco is limited in what they carry
it's really hard to beat a local buy also when delivery is involved from other places. The restuarant supply I went to today is actualyl a small one according to another guy I was talking to, he said the stores in Sacramento and Oakland are huge by comparison. The problem with that also is some stuff is in Huge cans or containers so you need a walk in freezer lol

Reaction score
I do have a resale for anything basically, but so far Walmart is beating both amazon and costco on some things, costco is limited in what they carry
it's really hard to beat a local buy also when delivery is involved from other places. The restuarant supply I went to today is actualyl a small one according to another guy I was talking to, he said the stores in Sacramento and Oakland are huge by comparison. The problem with that also is some stuff is in Huge cans or containers so you need a walk in freezer lol
Soy sauce in 5 gallon buckets FTW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019