Key Fob Learning - DIC won't give option to learn - 2013 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soy sauce in 5 gallon buckets FTW!
exactly! I saw they had 30lbs of butter for $4.08 a lb, a little bit of overkill
walmarts 2lb pack works out to $3.97
costco; 4lb works out to $4.73 a lb
amazon just has anything (expensive/exotic) and even there best choice works out to around $7 a lb
sam's club (also walmart) 4lb works out to $3.53 a lb, but the nearest one is a hour away.
so walmart wins again, but i can occasionaly find it on sale at other local stores often with a limit
i mostly try to just get the best deal between walmart/costco/ and local stores with sale items.
There is a small chain of stores around me that will put on some pretty good sales to sucker you in so you also buy there other over priced stuff but I am wise to that. lol
so I just grab the sale items and boogie

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soy sauce in 5 gallon buckets FTW!
I am somewhat fortunate that there are 5 different competing stores in the area that i have to drive everyday to do my shipping so usually I can just stop and grab what i need on my daily path at the best available price without having to drive out of my way just to save .30 cents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz