dress up a little

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a special order '19 Tahoe on the way or soon will be, I'd kind of like to get a custom CLASSY 'dash plaque' made up with the Chevy Bow tie or something like that and have it read ' Made specailly for.." and put it in an unobtrusive spot like in the glove box or console lid, I have looked every where I can think of and can't find anything anywhere..... do you suppose the factory would put one in? I don't really think they would, but where can I see if I can find one, any one have an idea? It has to be classy and tasteful.......

OP
OP
Beagleman

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried to google that and sure don't get much action to what I have in mind, I really don't think I want just a plain flat brass plaque like one can get at the dollar store... I guess I will have to keep digging, I'm sure there is someone out there, that has one that can be done with some 'texture; , not that it will make the truck go any better, it is just kind of ...........cool?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I've tried to google that and sure don't get much action to what I have in mind, I really don't think I want just a plain flat brass plaque like one can get at the dollar store... I guess I will have to keep digging, I'm sure there is someone out there, that has one that can be done with some 'texture; , not that it will make the truck go any better, it is just kind of ...........cool?

Maybe some kind of embroidered leather?

OP
OP
Beagleman

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will give it a go....

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a special order '19 Tahoe on the way or soon will be, I'd kind of like to get a custom CLASSY 'dash plaque' made up with the Chevy Bow tie or something like that and have it read ' Made specailly for.." and put it in an unobtrusive spot like in the glove box or console lid, I have looked every where I can think of and can't find anything anywhere..... do you suppose the factory would put one in? I don't really think they would, but where can I see if I can find one, any one have an idea? It has to be classy and tasteful.......

Any shop that sells the big balls that guys hang off their trucks hitch should have something like that.

OP
OP
Beagleman

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what worries me, I really would rather avoid the 'shit' ones and have something really classy and nice........;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan