doubled leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just found a 2008 tahoe on ebay an noticed it had a nice stance. i talked to the guy and he said he doubled leveling kit and he had 36" nitto terra grapplers. Looked awesome! thoughts about putting another leveling kit on?

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a big NO NO horrible idea and dangerous. A hard off road impact and the front suspension could crumble. That is not a safe set up at all.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My apologies for the basic question but what exactly is a double leveling kit? :think:

I mean that truck looks just as level and lifted as others I have seen on TYF ... what is the reasoning behind it that it would lead someone to install such an unsafe setup?

Btw, I wouldn't trust a guy to modify a truck who can't modify his pics to show properly on his ebay listing. :whymewhyme:

davis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
its not a good idea, yet there are systems like the rough country one where there is a level on top of the spring and then one under the shock. now i think that system only adds up to about a 3.5in level. and i think that one is safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts