Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is diesel, He's a bull mastiff.

3months old 33lbs
dies.jpg

Diesel with my daughter
diesandcadence.png

Diesel and i at the dog park, Here he is 185lbs
dies2.png

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow he is a Big Boy!!

Bullmastiffs are so Awesome! I like the Name Diesel, we were originally going to by and English Mastiff and name a boy Diesel, but we got a Bullmastiff female instead.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I miss my Neapolitan Mastiff he was the best dog they just don't live long.
I have 2 huskys now and have been training them for skijorring...just need to wait another year for the baby to be able to pull weight, but they know all the commands
My boy at 1 year.
2010-11-23_12-51-38_883.jpg

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my mastiff, Kelso. He has displacia (sp?) in both rear legs. started limping at 8 months and was diagnosed then. Vet told me he wouldnt be able to walk by 18 months. He is 5 years now. I think he is doing pretty good. :) and he gets pissed when he doesnt get his walk around the block.

Attachments

• kelso.jpg
    kelso.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 28

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My now 2 year old Golden, Barnum.

The day I brought him home!
barn1.jpg

On one of our walks. The first time we went this way, he was quite intrigued by these cows, until one of them mooed, then he didnt want anything to do with them!
barn2.jpg

Of course he LOVES the water! Trying to find a stick probably...
barn3.jpg

In the NBS Escalade (LET ME BACK IN THE WATER, DAD!)
barn4.jpg

Playing fetch with the kids.
barn5.jpg

Curled up... I call him a little firefox when he does this... (anyone use firefox)?
barn6.jpg

The stare I get every morning while getting ready for work!
barn7.jpg

He is really a great dog. I had a golden before him who was female, and I will probably not get another male dog. Love him, but there was something about the female that he doesn't have. He is more FUN though!

ocelot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
this is Alice Australian Shepherd

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 10

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little update for Barnum... He got hit by a Land Rover last night behind my house. He know better than to get near that street, as that is the ONLY thing I have ever disciplined him like I did for crossing that street. There have been neighbors calling his name (not thinking apparently) and he will NOT cross the street. Well, his other dog friend chased a cat across the street, barnum followed and got hit. In a blessed twist of fate, the lady who hit him in the land rover is one of the vets at the vet that I take him to... She thought he was dead, but then after about a minute, he lifted his head, so we both got in my truck and drove to the office. Incredibly... no broken bones, nothing apparently bleeding internally or any noticeable damage to brain. Just some road rash in a few spots on his face, a scratched eyeball, a sore body, and some bruised lungs... he is really a lucky dog today, and I was able to bring him home a couple hours ago... Heres a pic...
photo.jpg

barnwin.jpg

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man! Go Barnum! He took that Range Rover like a champ, glad he is alright! He looks similar to my dog Caesar:
25sqt6v.jpg
Here's the rest of the gang lol
6zsxts.jpg
10zo2e1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patton3275