Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG. I just realized they censored my dog’s NAME.. Ridiculous!!!!

W o o d y is his name.

All this over the top censorship makes me want to cuss up a storm in every thread, just because..!

What a fxcking circus..
Why ya gotta be naming your dog inappropriate names? Shoulda lengthened it to Woodrow IMO :shrug: :crazy:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad to say goodbye to this old boy. Rubio moved on yesterday.

I got to spend every weekend for 2 months in Oct/Nov with him.

He would always greet me at the door and come into the guest bedroom to see what I was up to.

Hard of hearing but loyal, fun, floppy and carried his own leads on walks.

My friends are pretty sad. He was their first dog and the only one their 2 boys have ever known.

RIP Rubio.
A0B48E65-D40C-4935-9118-0A61FCB3D7FA.jpeg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad to say goodbye to this old boy. Rubio moved on yesterday.

I got to spend every weekend for 2 months in Oct/Nov with him.

He would always greet me at the door and come into the guest bedroom to see what I was up to.

Hard of hearing but loyal, fun, floppy and carried his own leads on walks.

My friends are pretty sad. He was their first dog and the only one their 2 boys have ever known.

RIP Rubio.
View attachment 362590
I'm so sorry to read this. I'm sure that his passing is painful to everyone who knew him. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

My oldest White Shepherd passed last summer after almost 13 years together, and I still miss him. His ashes sit beside me at my desk, and I will lay him in his final resting spot on a hill on my property this Spring, next to my previous White Shepherd , when the ground thaws.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to read this. I'm sure that his passing is painful to everyone who knew him. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

My oldest White Shepherd passed last summer after almost 13 years together, and I still miss him. His ashes sit beside me at my desk, and I will lay him in his final resting spot on a hill on my property this Spring, next to my previous White Shepherd , when the ground thaws.

That is a solid story and I can appreciate all of it.

Thx for sharing.

I also have my first dogs ashes and collar. He went away too soon but his presence is strong. I posted about him years ago in this thread

His name was Ziggy.
We called him the King or the Lion because he sat always like he was regal and nothing bothered him.

So much love from that dog. Charlie the brown dog was his younger brother and has carried the torch well.

Hollie is now the Queen.

2B9D5F6E-A025-4639-A4FB-0B9B80F0AA94.jpegAE929B36-6415-4D38-A1F2-D47C922955E6.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denali21