Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girl helps her best friend on Saturday mornings with a class of puppies for obedience training and then they move on to more training and contests and meets. She came back this morning with a strong desire to get a black Cane Corso puppy. All dogs love her, no matter how misbehaved or threatening the owners may warn her about. There is a 6 month old black Cane Corso in the current class. That dog minds her better than the owner because she thinks the owner is afraid of their own dog. Hopefully, after this class, her desire tames down. I would like a dog, a big dog and would be a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, if I get my way.
Have you had a Chessie before ? They're nice dogs, but the lanolin on their coat does cause issues with whatever they happen to lean or rub against. I am typing this as my cane corso is snoring next to me on the couch.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Have you had a Chessie before ? They're nice dogs, but the lanolin on their coat does cause issues with whatever they happen to lean or rub against. I am typing this as my cane corso is snoring next to me on the couch.
Both of my cousins had Chesapeake dogs for years and I was around them a lot. It is a want because I am familiar with them, not a need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon