Does anyone know if you can put a Chevy Bowtie on the rear of an 03 Tahoe ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyMan954

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been customizing my truck like crazy in the past month and I saw some guy with a 2nd gen Tahoe like mine with a bowtie on the rear and that’s only normally for the 3rd gens and up…So I was trying to find it on Amazon and basically it said it wouldn’t fit my 03…how the hell did that guy manage to do it then ??…pretty sure it’s easy and I’m an idiot lol but I just want to get some advice

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
As long as it is straight, yep. The thinner the double sided tape and a 3M product, the better.

Sometimes you find just the BowTie badge you want and it will have a couple tabs on the back, like for mounting at the front grille. I have seen where those tabs were removed and sanded/rubbed down flat and then use the double sided tape.

OP
OP
ChevyMan954

ChevyMan954

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As long as it is straight, yep. The thinner the double sided tape and a 3M product, the better.

Sometimes you find just the BowTie badge you want and it will have a couple tabs on the back, like for mounting at the front grille. I have seen where those tabs were removed and sanded/rubbed down flat and then use the double sided tape.
Ok noted, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter