Do you have info about this 1 of 1 build?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HUH.... they kind of missed the mark on that one... Looks like a geo tracker and a tahoe had a late night hook up at the country bar.....

Here is one my buddy's was a part on building that actually got the proportions right... Started as a Suburban, was cut down, the issue of back glass was deleted and painted on to look like real glass. Alot of other custom touches... I saw it in the build process and its a very impressive piece for sure.
c1ffe09a2317c0189623d84e74c2dbfd.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HUH.... they kind of missed the mark on that one... Looks like a geo tracker and a tahoe had a late night hook up at the country bar.....

Here is one my buddy's was a part on building that actually got the proportions right... Started as a Suburban, was cut down, the issue of back glass was deleted and painted on to look like real glass. Alot of other custom touches... I saw it in the build process and its a very impressive piece for sure.
View attachment 346712
Badassery

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Butterfly7