Do I need a camber kit??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What suspension components are you running right now? What size tires are you running?

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What suspension components are you running right now? What size tires are you running?
It's about 3/4 right now. Stock keys decranked. Mcgaughys drop spindles. beltech sp shocks. free travel mod. Spohn panhard with djm rk2000. trailing arm relocation brackets and end links. Crown 4 inch coils in the rear. Wanting to sale them and go with a 5 inch coil. 305 35s on 24s

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's about 3/4 right now. Stock keys decranked. Mcgaughys drop spindles. beltech sp shocks. free travel mod. Spohn panhard with djm rk2000. trailing arm relocation brackets and end links. Crown 4 inch coils in the rear. Wanting to sale them and go with a 5 inch coil. 305 35s on 24s
If you are going to 4/5 and getting arms anyways I'd definitely get lowering arms with more adjustment.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not the Belltech offset bushings in stock arms?
I want some new arms. Everything else is brand new. my control arms are so visible through my rims I wanted some new ones. Unless I took my stocks off an blasted all the build up off an re painted them with chassis paint I may would re build them

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want some new arms. Everything else is brand new. my control arms are so visible through my rims I wanted some new ones. Unless I took my stocks off an blasted all the build up off an re painted them with chassis paint I may would re build them

I get that. I didn't exactly mean the offset bushings in your existing arms. Or can you get new arms with the offset bushings in them already for a reasonable price?

In my S-series days, I always grabbed arms from the scrap yard, cleaned and painted them and had a shop press in new bushings (I didn't have a press in those days). This way, my truck wasn't down for very long since I could just swap the parts all at once. Arms were $5 and $10 back then.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get that. I didn't exactly mean the offset bushings in your existing arms. Or can you get new arms with the offset bushings in them already for a reasonable price?

In my S-series days, I always grabbed arms from the scrap yard, cleaned and painted them and had a shop press in new bushings (I didn't have a press in those days). This way, my truck wasn't down for very long since I could just swap the parts all at once. Arms were $5 and $10 back then.
Yea sounds good to do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts