DIY cutting headlights apart to remove orange reflector or paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love to see the final pictures and a posible how too!:D

OP
OP
scottrick

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to apologize for the HUGE delay with the pics and updates. I was so stoked about this project that I let the cat out of the bag a little too early and I want to explain all but I need pics to have a good explanation. But until then, the long story short is that I am a hard core car enthusiast who does all my mods myself and this would definitely be rated a 9.5 out of 10 in the difficultly area. Didn’t turn out as planned (not happy unless it is perfect) and it did not turn out perfect.

Explanation and pics to follow sometime soon. for all of you brave enough to dive in as I did, I recommend you buy a trail headlight on ebay to have a trial run first. Its hard!!!!!!!

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
i bought a broken light on Ebay for $27 shipped. I will be practicing on that light.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to apologize for the HUGE delay with the pics and updates. I was so stoked about this project that I let the cat out of the bag a little too early and I want to explain all but I need pics to have a good explanation. But until then, the long story short is that I am a hard core car enthusiast who does all my mods myself and this would definitely be rated a 9.5 out of 10 in the difficultly area. Didn’t turn out as planned (not happy unless it is perfect) and it did not turn out perfect.

Explanation and pics to follow sometime soon. for all of you brave enough to dive in as I did, I recommend you buy a trail headlight on ebay to have a trial run first. Its hard!!!!!!!

:D:Handshake: Thanks dude!

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like there will be no pics!!! Sucks when you read all the way through a thread and come to a dead end!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris709

Latest posts