Did GMC make a factory Sub-woofer for the driver rear compartment panel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssrobzoom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did GMC make a factory Sub-woofer for the driver rear compartment panel? If so, whats the part number?

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***edited by staff for being rude***

Last edited by a moderator:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aside from the douchy answer, yes they did but only for a couple of years like nbs 00-02 (don't quote me on the years for certain) but my 00 had the drivers rear subwoofer, not sure if you could make it fit in the older years or not or if it is glued in or whatever, but I have read of people adding one in later years or trucks that didn't come with one but yet had the fake grill that "looked" like there was one and they just drilled the grill holes out and added a subwoofer. at any yes they did for a period of time. and I do not know the part number, you could try looking up one for a 2001 yukon / yukon xl on gm parts direct or something and possibly find a part number that way.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aside from the douchy answer, yes they did but only for a couple of years like nbs 00-02 (don't quote me on the years for certain) but my 00 had the drivers rear subwoofer, not sure if you could make it fit in the older years or not or if it is glued in or whatever, but I have read of people adding one in later years or trucks that didn't come with one but yet had the fake grill that "looked" like there was one and they just drilled the grill holes out and added a subwoofer. at any yes they did for a period of time. and I do not know the part number, you could try looking up one for a 2001 yukon / yukon xl on gm parts direct or something and possibly find a part number that way.
There are several great threads that you can find just be reading titles.

that time of the month? relax, choke the cat or kick the fence or something sheez
This person is starting a bad habit, and its getting ridiculous. They know exactly what they want to ask, and they could have found the answer quicker than it took to make this thread. When they did that, they would have found a lot more information to expand well beyond what they thought to ask. They didn't want to be informed, they wanted to be lazy. I may come off as harsh, but at least I included information that will help them (by not buying the wrong enclosure), as opposed to making a guess.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This person is starting a bad habit, and its getting ridiculous. They know exactly what they want to ask, and they could have found the answer quicker than it took to make this thread. When they did that, they would have found a lot more information to expand well beyond what they thought to ask. They didn't want to be informed, they wanted to be lazy. I may come off as harsh, but at least I included information that will help them (by not buying the wrong enclosure), as opposed to making a guess.
you could have said in a much shorter and nicer manner "if you go to search on the forum, you can find some previous threads on this same subject" instead of being a jerk about it.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you could have said in a much shorter and nicer manner "if you go to search on the forum, you can find some previous threads on this same subject" instead of being a jerk about it.
I helped the really lazy person, and the forum. I don't need to be sweet. I was trying to make a point. You sound like the one that's overly sensitive to me. It is what it is.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I helped the really lazy person, and the forum. I don't need to be sweet. I was trying to make a point. You sound like the one that's overly sensitive to me. It is what it is.
no I just think your a ******** plain and simple

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no I just think your a ******** plain and simple
I'll keep "scaring the shit out of" those who put zero effort into doing their part, and you can keep going behind them and wiping their tears and their bum bum.. In whatever order you prefer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE