Diablo Programer...Holy Crap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nath

Reaction score
Hey GUys,
I f..in love my hoe, now that I got a Diablo Tuner, I have had the Hoe about 6 months put a 2"level/lift and 285s on her and I really liked the ride and the bigger rubber, sure performance suffered, but I was willing to live with it, now that I want bigger tires, 305s or dare I try 315s I thought "what the hell I will fork out the bucks for the Diablo and see what happens...OMG!!! it is awesome, speedometer 5 miles off, program it in and bingo no mo incorrect speedo. man, soft shifts give you fits, bammo you can make the shift so hard your balls rattle your *********..and teeth rattle your skull...(not recomended) I have had the programmer for one day and I cannot tell you how happy I am, yes i want a cat back exhaust and yes i got the Airaid Jr. and having it installed, as far as exhaust go, I have always believed that the neighborhood muffler shop is the way to go because they can pipe you larger pipe, smaller pipe, "turbo free flow muffle you or cherry bomb unmuffle you and get the same if not better result than a 1000 dollar borla or 600 dollar magna whatever:Handshake:... but omg this programmer has got me wetting my pants to go on a long trip...:party33:
until next time.. be safe my hoe brothers and sisters...

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, are you saying you like the Diablo? I'm not quite sure how you feel about it.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your Diablo made you that excited, a Blackbear tune woulda knocked up your girlfriend!

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
My God, nath, you must have drunk about fifteen pots of coffee, or maybe you just swallowed two pounds of coffee beans, before making that post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes