Diablo Preditor Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dstratltr450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a Diablo Sport Preditor Tuner for my 02 tahoe and tried it out at the race track. It made a huge difference in how it shifts with adjustments. Last year the hoe went 16.83 @ 79mph and after installing 1.8 roller rockers and this tuner it went 16.30 @ 85mph. Does anyone have more experience or comments with this programmer?

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
i have one. I havent track tested it yet but it gets the job done. Im still curious how a BB tune would perform.

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
I've compared some stock tunes vs. the diablo and what I saw was mostly transmission tweaks and a bit, not much, of added timing.

OP
OP
dstratltr450

dstratltr450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea thats what i noticed too big transmission change and like 4 degrees of timing and a little added fuel.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i tried this in my 02 yukon and it read my computer as if there was a tune allready installed on it.. witch there wasnt, had to get my computer re flashed to find that it was infact all stock.... so i ended up with a flashpaq and it worked fine. thats what i used in my 99... it made a great difference all round, still was curious about the diablo tuner.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
so does anybody know how the Diablo lines up with the BlackBear Tune? I would like to get a tune for the Yukon and adjust tire size/shift points.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any handheld won't come close to a Blackbear tune...period.

Cameron

andrew383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so does anybody know how the Diablo lines up with the BlackBear Tune? I would like to get a tune for the Yukon and adjust tire size/shift points.

A diablo can be custom tuned by a tuner that has there software.The custom tuned diablo will hold several so you would have a few options..All that meaning while Justin can get your truck pretty close with the mail order, logging with a diablo and having the tuner see what its doing and dial it in better..Its kinda like the new auto-cal he use's now..

Any handheld won't come close to a Blackbear tune...period.

Cameron

Educate youself fella
http://diablosport.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PapaStan

Latest posts