Denali Wood Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jiffy Bumpit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Greetings all. The wood trim in my Denali looks and feels real. I've seen pictures that show a glossy finish, but mine look more natural. What do you recommend cleaning/detailing the wood trim? While I am asking, what do you all use to clean/preserve the leather (seats, dash, etc.)?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trim is indeed wood in the Denali, so use care not to scratch it. (It’s likely composite w/ a veneer, but same advice applies).

Thus far I’ve just used a soft cloth marginally damp on the wood (think like dusting furniture in the house), but mine hasn’t gotten very dirty. The console covers are the most hazardous area, as drinks are nearby, and passengers might sit things on top of the compartment covers.

For the seats, I’ve just used a microfiber cloth and water. I’m 14 months in with the light shale/teak interior and it looks new. This cleaning method has even removed blue Jean dye with no issue. I usually wipe them down weekly, or whenever I begin to notice any dirt. Then dry them, so far still look showroom new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98