DENALI ULTIMATE restrictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
Hello all, new here.

Been kicking tires for several months and then finally worked out a fair trade value and price on ordering a 2021 Denali with the ultimate pakage.

Dealer is telling me that there are restrictions on the ultimate package and they cant be ordered, something to do with the air ride I think. I phoned a few other dealers and the same thing. Pretty frustrated as no one seems to know when they will be available for ordering.

Not sure if there are similar experiences or if there is a way to get details from GM on why and when this will be lifted? Not sure if I should hold out for 2022 at this point but it's still pretty early in the year.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, new here.

Been kicking tires for several months and then finally worked out a fair trade value and price on ordering a 2021 Denali with the ultimate pakage.

Dealer is telling me that there are restrictions on the ultimate package and they cant be ordered, something to do with the air ride I think. I phoned a few other dealers and the same thing. Pretty frustrated as no one seems to know when they will be available for ordering.

Not sure if there are similar experiences or if there is a way to get details from GM on why and when this will be lifted? Not sure if I should hold out for 2022 at this point but it's still pretty early in the year.

If you can't hold off, then ask your dealer what he can find on a dealer trade that meets your specs. Other note is, they're working through issues on the 2021's, so the later the rig is built, the better. Good luck man!

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We ordered on 1/16 with air ride and max towing. Dealer called Saturday and said GM would accept the order this week if we removed those 2 items. I told him we aren't changing anything but of not accepted in another 4 weeks we will probably wait for 2022 or switch to Esky with Super Cruise.

OP
OP
JohnnyFamous

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
We ordered on 1/16 with air ride and max towing. Dealer called Saturday and said GM would accept the order this week if we removed those 2 items. I told him we aren't changing anything but of not accepted in another 4 weeks we will probably wait for 2022 or switch to Esky with Super Cruise.

Same experience, the dealer is trying to sell me at same MSRP but less air ride and towing, for the money I will wait!

At what point is it worth waiting for 2022....Was reading somewhere that 2022 won't deliver until late into November. That a long time to wait:p

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As an opinion, Escalade buyers will be the last orders to be fulfilled with these options, The highest priced gravy train will get whatever chips are left to build what 6 figure customers are willing to pay...

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just find one that's already on a lot. There out there.....

OP
OP
JohnnyFamous

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
I tested the Escalade, it was nice but I prefer the interior refinements in the Denali and the price for features too.

There are several out there yes, but I have no interest on settling on color or options, I can wait.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find me a Dmax Denali or Esky with the ultimate package or equivalent, and a 2nd row bench and I'll write a check today !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM