Denali roof **** removal tips?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I'm glad you put it back on! Denali's just look better with it on IMO.. it was meant to be!

OP
OP
M

mapkos13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check out grillcraft.com

Was looking at Grillcraft as it's something that seems to be within reason to do myself.

The only issue is they told me I had to use a standard Yukon grille meaning the Denali grille wouldn't work?

I thought they were pretty much the same? Anyone have any experience if I can use mine or would I need to buy a Yukon grille?

Thanks-

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Nice! I'm glad you put it back on! Denali's just look better with it on IMO.. it was meant to be!

After reading through this I took a good long look at mine and think I agree and will end up keeping mine on.

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do not intend on putting it back on, just use a slightly larger drill than the threaded hole and drill them out. It is similar to drilling out a rivet. Then you can buy these little plastic fasteners (similar to the ones used to hold fender liners to fenders) and silicone them in place. I did it and it looks so much better. With a little touch up paint you can hardly tell they are there. I think roof racks are pointless most of the time. But I also have an XL and own two trailers. I would never have used the roof rack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPKennny