Denali headlight adjustment screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonfan

Reaction score
I have a set of denali headlights, but the adjustment screws are shot. Is there a place to buy replacement parts for this? I didnt really find much online. Im also wondering why the regular yukon alignment brackets are different from the denali headlights.

Massfloefi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of denali headlights, but the adjustment screws are shot. Is there a place to buy replacement parts for this? I didnt really find much online. Im also wondering why the regular yukon alignment brackets are different from the denali headlights.

You will have to pick up a used set of OEM Denali headlights and swap them out. I had Lightwerkz retrofit my Denali headlights and we couldn’t adjust the beam pattern high enough because of the same problem.

OP
OP
yukonfan

yukonfan

Reaction score
You will have to pick up a used set of OEM Denali headlights and swap them out. I had Lightwerkz retrofit my Denali headlights and we couldn’t adjust the beam pattern high enough because of the same problem.
thats a big fail by gmc, they should def be replaceable parts lol

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know they were discontinued. I tried to find them when I did my retrofit. I ended up buying a used set off facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal