Denali Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matthicks2010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2011 Yukon Denali and am wanting clean looking fender flares. I found a set of Xenon flares I really like but when emailing the company they are saying it will not work with a Denali. Any reason why not or do you guys now anywhere I can get a set to work with the Denali?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
They will work for the Denali but you have to shave the flare to fit the rear bumper. The edge of the bumper to rear fender is a sharp contour found on the LTZ hoes and Esky. The normal rear bumper has a much smaller edge off the fender. I made my flares fit from a Tahoe by shaving the flare to fit the contour. Might need to take some close up pics to show exactly what I'm talking about. But whatever set you want make sure they fit a Yukon as the Tahoe has a different lower shape of the bumper.

OP
OP
matthicks2010

matthicks2010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Perfect! Thanks. If you could pics off your truck that would be awesome. Good looking truck by the way!

Yukon Bob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2009 Yukon Denali, and would also like to add the fender flares. Can you tell me the brand and model flare you bought, and where you had to trim the flares? Thanks,

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I have a 2009 Yukon Denali, and would also like to add the fender flares. Can you tell me the brand and model flare you bought, and where you had to trim the flares? Thanks,

Bushwacker Pocket style for Tahoe. The pics above so the trim areas you need the flares against side of body to work the lines a little.

Boss Customs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They will work for the Denali but you have to shave the flare to fit the rear bumper. The edge of the bumper to rear fender is a sharp contour found on the LTZ hoes and Esky. The normal rear bumper has a much smaller edge off the fender. I made my flares fit from a Tahoe by shaving the flare to fit the contour. Might need to take some close up pics to show exactly what I'm talking about. But whatever set you want make sure they fit a Yukon as the Tahoe has a different lower shape of the bumper.
I have an 07 Yukon XL Denali and have been looking for pocket style flares. I don't understand your last sentence here. You say you bought flares for a tahoe and shaved the lower rear but also say whatever set I want make sure they fit a Yukon. Can u clarify?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I have an 07 Yukon XL Denali and have been looking for pocket style flares. I don't understand your last sentence here. You say you bought flares for a tahoe and shaved the lower rear but also say whatever set I want make sure they fit a Yukon. Can u clarify?

They will fit your denali with the mods I pictured. You will need to cut and shave the front edge to bumper along with rear body to bumper line. The denali has a different rear bumper that leaves a tiny gap on the lower section of flare. That’s what I was referring for about make sure you mold them to fit.